History

  • 1900 Brígida Vilalta Casals starts up recovery business activities.
  • 1930 Francisco Alberich Vilalta brings an industrial dimension to the company with recycling activities in Poblenou.
  • 1960 Pedro Alberich Larguier, the current company chairman, joins the business to drive its industrial facility demolition and scrapping and boat break-up businesses.
  • 1974 The company becomes a public limited corporation.
  • 1974 It buys the waste management warehouse at Castellbisbal (Barcelona).
  • 1990 Pedro Alberich De Castro and Francisco Alberich De Castro, the current Managing Directors, join the firm and drive the business to expand into industrial waste management.
  • 1992 The waste management warehouse at La Llagosta (Barcelona) opens.
  • 2003 The building aggregate recycling business starts up.
  • 2006 Updating and extension of environmental licences with the implementation of systems and machinery for recycling electrical cable, electrical transformers and electrical equipment.
  • 2008 Implementation of an innovative scrap metal breakup system using water injection to minimise waste and recover end-of-life materials and vehicles.

Tel: (34) 936 530 153

info@alberich.net

Francisco Alberich, S. A.
Main office and warehouse
Pol. Ind. Can PelegrÝ, C/ Ferro, 8
08755 CASTELLBISBAL (Barcelona)
Tel: (+34) 936 530 153
Fax: (+34) 936 530 098
info@alberich.net
Branch
Pol. Ind. C/ Industria, 46
08120 LA LLAGOSTA
Demolitions Division
Pol. Ind. Can Pelegri, C/ Ferro, 8
08755 CASTELLBISBAL (Barcelona)
Tel: (+34) 936 530 153
Fax: (+34) 936 530 098
demoliciones@alberich.net
web design Clickart | Software Gestión de residuos